Note: RgTools is recommended as a modern drop-in replacement for the RemoveGrain package.
RemoveGrain is a plugin package that includes various plugins to denoise, repair, sharpen, and other miscellaneous filters.
Some of the plugins included: RemoveGrain, Repair, RSharpen, SSETools and their SSE2 and SSE3 versions.
The SSE3 versions of the complete RemoveGrain v0.9/v1.0b package are considered unstable due to compiler limitations at the time. RemoveGrain v1.0pre introduced a fix for all SSE3 versions.
Unfortunately RemoveGrain v1.0pre split the spatial and temporal filters into 2 different packages. For that reason the SSE2 versions of the RemoveGrain v1.0b are highly recommended since they are considered to be the most compatible and stable versions.
- Official release | Deprecated
- "Beta" release | Recommended
- Download: [2005-07-31]
- Pre-release | Spatial
- Download: [2009-11-30]
- Pre-release | Temporal
- Temporal version of RemoveGrain v1.0pre
- This version requires AvsRecursion
- Note: If you are looking for RemoveGrainT, or get an error like "there in no function named clense", then you need RemoveGrainT v1.0pre.
- Some information on Clense and the new parameters.
- Download: [2007-05-16]
Back to External Filters ←