From Avisynth wiki
Revision as of 22:01, 18 May 2016 by Raffriff42
AssumeSampleRate(clip clip, int samplerate)
Changes the sample rate of the current clip without changing the number of samples.
- This changes the sample rate, pitch, playback speed and running time of the audio.
- It will also affect synchronization with the video.
- Fix an audio sync problem:
- Play video and audio at half speed:
- AssumeFPS: sync_audio
- If true, the audio sample rate is changed by the same amount; the pitch of the resulting audio is shifted.
- If false (the default), the audio is unchanged; this means the audio will lose synchronization over time.