m (added category)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:17, 11 November 2015
|License||MIT but binaries are GPLv2|
A simple plugin that calculates a weighted frame-by-frame average from multiple clips. This is a modern rewrite of the old Average plugin but a bit faster, additional colorspace support, and some additional sanity checks.
- The usage is identical to the old Average plugin or RedAverage:
Average (clip1, weight1, clip2, weight2, clip3, weight3, ...)
- Output pixel value is calculated as:
out[x] = clip1[x] * weight1 + clip2[x] * weight2 + clip3[x] * weight3...
- AviSynth 2.6.0 or greater
- x64 version requires AviSynth+ r1576 or later
- Supported color formats: Y8, YV12, YV16, YV24, YV411
- *** vcredist_x86.exe is required for Average-x86
- *** vcredist_x64.exe is required for Average-x64
- Average (clip, float, clip, float, clip, float ...)
- clip =
- Input clip 1 / 2 / 3 ...
- clip =
- float =
- Weight 1 / 2 / 3 ...
- float =
You can average as many clips as you want but there are a few limitations.
- Average requires an even number of arguments.
- All clips must have the same colorspace.
- All clips must have identical width and height.
- All clips must have the same or greater number of frames as the first input clip.
- Best performance when absolute values of all weights are smaller or equal to one.
Version Date Changes
v0.92 12/27/2014 - This release fixes a very important memory leak which made the plugin unusable for somewhat complex scripts. v0.91 12/24/2014 - Double performance when absolute values of all weights are smaller or equal to one. v0.90 12/21/2014 - Initial release.
- For older downloads (and source code) see the GitHub releases page.
Average for AviSynth 2.5
This is the original Average plugin written by mg262. It works with AviSynth 2.5/2.6 but only supports the YV12 colorspace. Additional information in the following links.
- Doom9 Forum - Average plug-in : weighted average of any number of clips (original thread by mg262)
- Doom9 Forum - mg262's plugins with source code.
Back to External Filters ←