Avisynth wiki:Current events
This page contains the current high priority undertakings of the AviSynth documentation project. If you want to contribute to AviSynth documentation, consider starting from a task appearing in the lists below. There are of course other ways to contribute also; have a look at the Community portal and also the (autogenerated) list of Wanted Pages.
Don't forget to return here from time to time, since new tasks may have been added while others may have reached completion.
Porting of translations to the new wiki
Importing and exporting of the translations should be done. All pages should be categorized first (so the can be exported at once).
- Utilities : See links over there. Stuff listed in the stickies in the doom9 forum also needs to be added.
- Shared Script functions : They need to be merged with the external filters.
- Scripts (avs/avsi) should be uploaded under media instead of images (and linked that way in the internal filter section).
- http://web.archive.org/web/20110208133956/http://home.comcast.net/~tombarry970/ should be copied to this wiki.
- Plugins at users/warpenterprises should be updated.
- All pages should be categorized. Important when moving or backing up this wiki.
- The Filter SDK needs to be updated: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/User:Admin/Filter_SDK . Also the new plugin api needs to be described.
Finishing the External plugins section
The External plugins section of the new wiki is a major documentation undertaking that urgently needs documentation volunteers. External plugins add a lot to AviSynth's NLE capabilities; providing documentation for them is simply a must.
Localising documentation to other languages
Documentation volunteers are wanted for localising the AviSynth documentation to other languages. Current undertakings for localisation to other languages already in operation are presented below:
- German language: Add /de to the url of each wiki page that you intend to localise.
- You may contact User:MadEddy or any of the wiki's admins for help, coordination, etc.
- French language: Add /fr to the url of each wiki page that you intend to localise.
- You may contact User:Vital or any of the wiki's admins for help, coordination, etc.
- Polish language: Add /pl to the url of each wiki page that you intend to localise.
- You may contact User:Thar for help, coordination, etc.
- Greek language: Add /el to the url of each wiki page that you intend to localise.
- You may contact User:Gzarkadas for help, coordination, etc. Currently, only the main page is fully localised, along with a terminology page.
Stuff that can be of use to prospect localisation volunteers can be found at the Avisynth Localisation page.