From Avisynth wiki
Revision as of 03:15, 25 March 2016 by Reel.Deal
Please be aware that some of the following links may have information that is outdated.
Some guides explaining the basics of AviSynth:
- Analog Capture guide. The AviSynth part of the capture guide is about what filters can be used to enhance the quality of the capture. It discusses things like deinterlacing, denoising, cropping and resizing and color adjustment. Which makes it really useful to learn about some of the capabilities of AviSynth in a schematic way.
- AviSynth 101 mirror – A guide by l33tmeatwad, it includes mostly current information on software setup, video basics, importing videos, handling audio, using filters and other useful information.
- AviSynth Basics – another guide for beginners.
- Introduction AviSynth from AnimeMusicVideos.org. A basic guide about deinterlacing, resizing and some other basic stuff.
- Introduction basic AviSynth filters from AnimeMusicVideos.org. A basic guide about smoothers, rainbow removal, sharpeners, color adjustment and some other basic stuff.
- AviSynth - What it is, how it works and why you need it
- Enhancing DVD Videos Guide
- Fun with AviSynth
- Getting Started with AviSynth
- HOWTO: AviSynth video processing with WINE
- Interlacing and Deinterlacing Guide
- Removing Blended Film Frames on VCDs Guide
- Scintilla's Guide to AviSynth Postprocessing Filters
- Using AviSynth 2.5
- Using AviSynth Filters
- Short Guide About Using Avisynth & MeGUI
- Basics of MeGUI’s Avisynth Creator
- Capturing & DVD Encoding Guide
- StaxRip DVD to DivX/XviD/x264 Guide
- DVD-Audio decryption and conversion to FLAC Guide
Only here for historical purposes!