From Avisynth wiki
Revision as of 06:26, 18 September 2022 by Reel.Deal
Inverts one or several color channels of a clip.
Invert(clip clip [, string channels] )
- clip clip =
- Source video.
- string channels = (all)
- Defines which channels should be inverted by their initial letters, e.g. "R" (=red)
- Any letters that don't correspond to a channel in the current colorspace are ignored.
- Valid channel letters are:
- Letters are not case sensitive and may be given in any order.
- By default, all channels of the current colorspace are inverted.
|v2.60||All AviSynth colorspaces are supported.|
|v2.55||Added RGB24, YUY2 and YV12 mode.|