MixAudio(clip clip1, clip clip2, float clip1_factor, float clip2_factor)
Mixes audio from two clips. A volume factor for the two clips can be given, but is optional.
- clip clip1, clip2 =
- Source clips. Output video is copied from clip1.
- float clip1_factor, clip2_factor = (auto)
- Set the volume of each clip's audio, where 0.0 is no audio from that clip, and 1.0 is 100% audio.
- Default is 0.5/0.5; if only one factor is given, the other will be 1.0-(factor).
- If clip1_factor+clip2_factor > 1.0, you risk clipping your signal if sample type is not Float.
The sample rate of the two clips needs to be the same – use ResampleAudio if necessary.