From Avisynth wiki
Revision as of 07:19, 4 March 2016 by Raffriff42
Marc's PSNR Graph
- It's indeed Marc FD. Dividee wrote Compare but integrated Marc's graph from Psnr.dll. In post #6 dividee wrote this:
- "I commited my filter to the CVS. It's called Compare...It outputs the filtered clip (first arg) with text (Mean Absolute Difference, Mean Difference & PSNR) and Marc's PSNR graph (if show_graph is true)..."
- Reel.Deal 14:58, 3 March 2016 (CET)
- OK thanks. I ended up removing the sentence (and linking to the above thread) because if Marc is mentioned, shouldn't Dividee be as well?
- --Raffriff42 07:19, 4 March 2016 (CET)