TemporalCleaner is an avisynth port of the original port of the VirtualDub filter made by Jim Casaburi.
I just added some ASM to Jim's algo.
if the difference between previous pixel and current pixel is below a blur threshold then replace the current pixel by the average between previous and current pixel else keep current pixel.
An other trick is to add some feedback to this filter : instead of using the unfiltered previous frame it uses the already filtered one.
Simple isn't it ?
TemporalCleaner (clip, int "ythresh", int "cthresh")
ythresh (default value = 5) : blur luma threshold (don't go above 8 otherwise you'll have some ghosting).
cthresh (default value = 10) : blur chroma threshold (you can safely go a little above 8 as if luma is above threshold -> chroma is automatically kept (no blur)).
- Work only with YUV2, CHECKED.
- require a Integer SSE capable CPU (no PII and K6-II), CHECKED.
- Require a mod-4 width (NOT CHECKED)
- Jim Casaburi for the original idea (I'm just his translator ;))
- Zarxrax and Ligh for the beta testing
Vlad59 (babas.lucas at laposte.net)
2003/01/13 beta2 :
2002/11/09 beta1 :
$Date: 2004/08/17 20:31:19 $