For installation instruction read this post by ultim.
The development branch includes optional multi-threading (MT). Please do note that MT is still in development so use with caution!
Note: starting with r2003, AviSynth+ added high bit depth support (16-bit and 32-bit float) for planar YUV color spaces. For more information take a look here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1774937#post1774937.
Note 2: Starting with r2290 there's added support for high bit depth RGB. Both RGB and YUV color formats now support 10, 12, 14, 16, and 32-bit float. See the AviSynth Plus Quick reference guide for more information.
- AviSynth+ r2331 (December 06, 2016) - Binaries - Take a look here for more information on changes. Here's a bit of info on new functions (also read surrounding post).
- AviSynth+ r2294 (October 26, 2016) - Binaries /// Installer by Groucho2004 (AVSPlusInstaller_r2294.7z)
- AviSynth+ r2150 (August 14, 2016)
- AviSynth+ r2082 (July 22, 2016)
- AviSynth+ r2069 (July 20, 2016)
- AviSynth+ r2043 (July 11, 2016)
- AviSynth+ r2022 (July 05, 2016)
- AviSynth+ r2003 (July 03, 2016)
- AviSynth+ r1828-pfmod (March 29, 2016) - Binaries - fixes the slowdown issue mentioned here, see this post for more information.
GitHub issues page: