|Author||V. C. Mohan|
This plugin has 7 functions, it operates in frequency domain and requires the libfftw3f-3.dll from the FFTW library.
Often video images have three types of blur.
- 1. Blur due to relative movement of camera during the short time the shutter is open,
- 2. Blur due to subjects being out of focus
- 3. combination of both.
- 4. Regular frequency interference on images. These can be attenuated with either 1D or 2D frequency filters. Frequency spectral displays enable to find such interference and design correcting filters.
See official documentation: http://www.avisynth.nl/users/vcmohan/FQPlus/FQPlus.html
The following are required, FQPlus will not run or load without them.
- *** vcredist_x86.exe is required for FQPlus-x86
- *** vcredist_x64.exe is required for FQPlus-x64
- FFTW 3.3.5 (
- *** 32-bit libfftw3f-3.dll needs to be in the search path (C:\Windows\SysWOW64 64-bit OS or C:\windows\system32 32-bit OS)
- *** 64-bit libfftw3f-3.dll needs to be in the search path (C:\windows\system32 64-bit OS)
Introduces Gaussian Blur on image.
Produces either a motion blur or out of focus blur on an image.
Provides visual aid to estimate type and specifications of 1D filters needed.
Filters input image with specified 1D filters.
Provides visual aid to estimate type and specifications of 2D filters needed.
Filters input image with specified 2D filters.
Cross correlates frames.
Version Date Changes
2017/03/19 - Add F2QCorrelation function 2017/01/02 - Initial release
Back to External Filters ←