Filter SDK/SDK history
The "Writing Avisynth plugins" article was written by Ben Rudiak-Gould (Avisynth creator). It was taken from AviSynth 1.0 documentation as it was (year 2000) at http://math.berkeley.edu/~benrg/avisynth-extensions.html (Ben's home page). The current (November 2006) mirror is at http://www.neuron2.net/www.math.berkeley.edu/benrg/avisynth-extensions.html
Preliminary version of AviSynth 2.0-2.5 FilterSDK documentation has been created at 2003 as a section of AviSynth online (wiki) documentation at the official AviSynth site www.avisynth.org (maintained by Richard Berg).
- Klaus Post ('sh0dan'):
- AviSynthTwoFiveAudio, AviSynthTwoFivePixelType, AviSynthTwoFiveSDK, ChangeFrameSize, ColorSpaces, DataAlignment, DataStorageInAviSynth, EnvInvoke, EnvSaveString, SimpleMmxOptimization, TwoFiveInvert, TwoFiveFastInvert and some other wiki pages.
- Wilbert Dijkhof ('Wilbert'):
- CompilingAvisynth and some other wiki pages.
- Simon Walters ('SiWalters'):
- SimpleSample 1.0 to 1.7 wiki pages.
- SimpleSampleClass wiki page.
- Avery Lee ('phaeron'):
- Some texts in AssemblerOptimizing wiki pages, "as freely available for any use".
Thanks to other Avisynth community people for wiki pages improving/correction!
The package of off-line (HTML) AviSynth external FilterSDK documentation version 2.5.7 was created at 2006 at sourceforge.net CVS for distribution with AviSynth v2.5.7 installation.
Most documents were converted from wiki pages (some modified/updated). Some new documents are added too.
- Alexander Balakhnin ('Fizick'):
- SDKNecessaries, SDKLicense, SDKHistory, wiki pages converting/editing.
FilterSDK documentation has been reposted to the new Avisynth mediawiki in 2007.
Back to Filter SDK.