Filter SDK/Simple sample
From Avisynth wiki
Here are the sources for the series of examples developed in this doom9 thread. You can also get links to full packages with project files included in this thread.
Note: the samples are for version 2.5
- Simple Sample 1.0b - simple documented sample that just copies the source frame to the destination in RGB and YUV colourspaces.
- Simple Sample 1.1 - additions to handle planar colourspaces (e.g. YV12).
- Simple Sample 1.2 - Revert to RGB24 colourspace only to show simple pixel manipulation.
- Simple Sample 1.3a - Add in code to handle parameters in filters.
- Simple Sample 1.4 - Add in RGB32 colourspace code.
- Simple Sample 1.5a - Add in YUY2 code.
- Simple Sample 1.6 - and finally YV12 as well - yippee.
- Simple Sample 1.7 - Add in ability to use info from 2 clips only the YUY2 colorspace code altered.
- Classes and function calls in AviSynth plugins - about classes and function calls in AviSynth plugins.
Back to Filter SDK