Gives clip property information as a text overlay in the upper-left corner.
- string font = "Arial"
- Font name; can be the name of any installed Windows font.
- float size = (auto)
- Height of the text in pixels, and is rounded to the nearest 0.125 pixel. Default depends on clip resolution.
- int text_color = color_yellow
- int halo_color = color_black
- Colors for font fill and outline respectively. Default yellow, black.
The displayed information consists of:
- current frame and total frame count,
- current time and total duration,
- width and height,
- frame rate (as floating-point and fraction),
- whether it is field or frame based,
- parity: whether AviSynth thinks it is bottom or top field first,
- video pitch (length of a video line in bytes),
- whether there is audio present,
- the number of audio channels,
- audio sample type,
- audio sample rate,
- total audio samples and total audio duration (hh:mm:ss:ddd),
- a CPU flag with supported optimizations.
In v2.60, Info creates its own canvas when given an audio only clip.
Results in a video with the following information overlay:
Frame: 0 of 6035 Time: 00:00:00:000 of 00:04:01:400 ColorSpace: YUY2 Width: 720 pixels, Height: 576 pixels. Frames per second: 25.0000 (25/1) FieldBased (Separated) Video: NO Parity: Bottom Field First Video Pitch: 1440 bytes. Has Audio: YES Audio Channels: 2 Sample Type: Integer 16 bit Samples Per Second: 44100 Audio length: 10650150 samples. 00:04:01:500 CPU deteced: x87 MMX ISSE SSE 3DNOW 3DNOW_EXT
|AVS+||Added formatting arguments.|
|v2.60||Added support audio only clips.|
|v2.57||Added time of current frame, total time, numerator and denominator of the framerate and audio length.|
|v2.55||Added supported CPU optimizations.|