MergeARGB(clip clipA, clip clipR, clip clipG, clip clipB)
MergeRGB(clip clipR, clip clipG, clip clipB [, string pixel_type ] )
Merge the alpha (transparency) and color channels from the source video clips into the output video clip.
- clip clipA =
- Provides the alpha data to merge into the output clip.
- For a YUV format clip, the data is taken from the Y (luma) channel.
- For an RGB32 format clip, the data is taken from the A (alpha) channel.
- RGB24 clips cannot be used.
- clip clipR =
- clip clipG =
- clip clipB =
- Provide the R, G and B data respectively to merge into the output clip. Input clips may be a mixture of all formats.
- For YUV format clips, the data is taken from the Y (luma) channel. Source data should be full range (0d-255d).
- For RGB format clips, the data is taken from the respective source channel: R to R, G to G and B to B.
- string pixel_type = "RGB32"
- Specifies the output pixel format. Valid values are "RGB32", "RGB24".
- AVS+ also supports "RGB48", "RGB64"
The unused channels of the input clips are ignored. Audio, FrameRate and FrameCount are taken from the first clip.
# Swap the red and blue channels;
# load the alpha from a second source.
vid1 = AviSource("main.avi")
vid2 = AviSource("alpha.avi")