High-quality change of audio sample rate.
Syntax and Parameters
ResampleAudio(clip clip, int new_rate_numerator [, int new_rate_denominator ] )
- clip clip =
- int new_rate_numerator =
- Set the numerator for the new sample rate.
- int new_rate_denominator = 1
- Set the denominator for the new sample rate. Default 1.
- Resample audio to 48 kHz:
- Exact 4% speed up for PAL telecine:
In the example above, the intermediate sample rate needs to be
- or (44100 * 24000 * 1) / (1001 * 25) = 42293.706294...
but because audio sample rates are always integers, 42293.706294 must be rounded to 42294,
which results in a time slippage of about 30ms per hour.